A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Montague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Montague, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Montague graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Montague has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Montague MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Montague practice?
- Dr. Christopher Montague has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Montague practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Colville, WA.
See Colville Pathologists.