Dr. Christopher Montville Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Montville?

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Dr. Montville and his nurses have been very prompt and patient throughout this process. They explain in detail all treatments and are very punctual with getting results and questions answered. It does take a lengthy amount of time to be seen. His schedule is very limited and very hard to get an appointment. His latest appointment time is around 2:30 pm. His receptionist Debbie is quite possibly the rudest receptionist I have ever came across. She is never friendly and you can tell she is not happy or passionate about her job. One should have a little bit more compassion about their job especially working in this type of specialty field. Debbie needs customer service training!

Need more RE options in Billings, MT

Posted on August 18th, 2014

I would never recommend Dr. Montville. Right after our initial consult, I already disliked him. He spent all the time drawing a picture of a uterus and no time getting to know me or my husband or our situation. I also work in the healthcare field so I do not need a drawing of a uterus to help us. When I asked him questions, he got frustrated. I left the office feeling disheartened because he is the only infertility doctor in billings, mt. So we proceeded with treatment with him. The only enjoyable person was his RN Zoey. I dreaded seeing Dr. Montville and having to ask him questions. The main reason I stopped going to him, besides his extreme lack of bedside manner, was that we had a chemical pregnancy and I ended up having a shot of methotrexate to abort the baby. His nurse set it up, a caregiver at the hospital gave it to me and told me that if I don't hemmorrhage afterwards, that I should call because it might not have worked. Dr. Montville called me after I had the shot, he didn't even know I had already received the shot, and when I asked him about what the nurse who gave me the shot said about bleeding, he got angry. He said, "You listen to me. I'm the Dr. You don't listen to some tech or whatever she is. You listen to me!" I got off the phone and decide right then and there that I will never go to him again. It was an emotional time already finding out that I'm having a chemical pregnancy after 2 years of trying but I definitely did not need a dr yelling at me when I was trying to clarify what was happening to me.

Dr. Christopher Montville is the best!

Posted on January 27th, 2014

I cannot say enough about how great Dr. Christopher Montville is!! From my first consultation he and his nurses have made me feel valued and optimistic. His compassion and empathy are excellent! He is always careful to explain what is going on in my body as well as letting me choose my options. He really knows his stuff! Although my case of PCOS is extreme, we have found what works and I am confident that I will be expecting very soon.

Posted on June 18th, 2013

I spent $30,000 on my IVF treatment after a direct quote from Dr Montville of around $15,000 for the IVF treatment. With a negative result there was no follow-up. His inexperience shows. There are no statistics available because it is not an accredited clinic. After trying with our first cycle we wanted to try again with the frozen embryos. I was told Dr Montville would delay the process unless payment was immediately made although I did not receive an invoice. Lots of extra unnecessary tests were ordered at lots of extra expense to us.

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I've appreciated Dr. Montville's respectful & caring 'bedside manner' as he helped my husband and I deal with infertility. We are now expecting our first child and couldn't be happier!

The best of the best!

Posted on December 17th, 2011

Dr. Montville told me about this site, so had to check it out. and ummm..for sure all four of those stars should be lit up like Christmas!...whats this 3 and a half crap... Dr. Montville and Zoey are so good, always there for whatever you need, always. Zoey returned all of my not so emergent emergent calls within 15 minutes every time, and Dr. Montville is so good about giving you all the details in the best way possible..the perfect combination of professionalism yet so laid back...makes a good confident dr. I think.I am so thankful for them being so close to our home. I would never ever go anywhere else... They will probably get tired of seeing me because I will be returning.ive been with them for 2 years now and both my husband and I are so impressed. Hope this helps. I know all to well the battle of infertilty and choosing a good dr. is a huge factor. There is no extra stress with Zoey and Dr. Montville behind you, there always on top of their game and are willing to go above and beyond to get us ladies knocked up!

Expert but not caring

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Dr. Montville is obviously an expert in reproductive endocrinology, but he has trouble explaining things slowly and in lay terms. If you ask for clarification or repetition, you are made to feel stupid and like he does not have the patience or time for you.

Posted on October 10th, 2017