A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Moreno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Moreno, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Moreno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Al Moreno MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Christopher Moreno has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Moreno practices Surgery near Lewiston, ID.
See Lewiston Surgeons.