A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Morin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Morin, Surgeon/ Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Morin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Morin graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Morin MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Morin practice?
- Dr. Christopher Morin has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Morin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.