Dr. Christopher Morin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

March 11th, 2016
Dr. Morin stank of alcohol from his breath

December 12th, 2015
Malpractice
Review below is correct, glad someone posted this so others are warned. He deserved jail time so I am shocked to see he still has a license.

September 20th, 2012
Extremely competent
I received not only excellent care and diagnosis, but Dr. Morin takes the time to listen, evaluate and has a calm, confident and kind manner that puts one at ease. Dr. Morin is a constant professional.

September 19th, 2012
Top suregeon/top doctor
Dr. Morin is not only an excellent diagnostician, but an amazing surgeon. He listens, doesn't rush you, explains in detail till understood, is kind and compassionate.

July 26th, 2012
Amazing doctor, why did he have to leave Indiana, we need him back....
I went on the internet looking for Dr. Morin, he is one of the most amazing doctors I have ever seen. I would highly recommend him to any person on the face of the earth. In 2005 he was the doctor I was following up with from a mesentic artery aneyrusm surgery from 2002, I ended up having to have surgery again, I can remember him asking for a minister to meet me and my family in pre op, at St Francis Hospital Indianapolis Indiana, he asked the family and myself it would be ok, to have a family circle prayer, he had only given me a 10% chance of coming through the surgery, he said he needed the additional help from above, he not only allowed my dad, sisters and a brother come back, he looked at my family and said no I want them all to come back, I want them to show you comfort and care before we take you back for surgery, I have a very very huge family, we ended up with over 58 people in this room for prayer. My sisters and dad told me after 8 hours of surgery he came out, to tell them he was not prepared and he had a call into Mayo Hospital for video assistance. The prayer was the last thing I remember until, I woke up 2 weeks later in ICU. He was so caring, supportive and just the kindess Dr. I have ever meet. With the first surgery in 2002, the doctor was called, she would only talk to my dad and one of my siblings, she said that the my dad and sister could tell my other sister and brother, so when she left the practise and Dr Morin took her spot, it was a blessing from God. Know it is 2012 and I have more issues and problems. So I was hoping he was in some where in the state of Indiana so I could have a 2nd opinion, but to find out that he is so far away, really sucks. So CO is very lucky to have such amazing dr., no one take him for granted, he is one of a kind.

October 24th, 2010
I came in contact with Dr. Morin through the emergency room at St. Luke's Presbyterian Hospital. I had been med evaced there from Vail Colorado on New Year's Eve with an inflammation around my celiac artery which had caused an aneurysm. I was in very critical condition. Dr. Morin comforted me with his calm but professional approach. He called in an interdisciplinary team to determine what the best course of action would be for me. He took the time and effort to explain everything to me and my wife. He diagnosed the problem, formulated a treatment plan, got me stabilized and made a referral to a vascular surgeon in my home state of Indiana. He spent time with me during this holiday season and presented a wholistic approach to my treatment. He helped me both physically and emotionally preparing me for what was in my future. Dr. Morin will go down as one of the most influential people in my life both for the physical care that I received and the emotional calm that he provided. Thank you!

March 22nd, 2010
Excellent in all areas

August 11th, 2009
Excellent diagnostician beyond his expertise, excellent doctor,excellent surgeon