Dr. Christopher Morris MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Kingsport, TN

3.9

February 11th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr Morris fir about a year. I was really impressed with him on my first visit. He took the time to look at me as a whole person, taking into consideration all of my symptoms, and drew up an action plan. However, after his best "guesses" we're not correct, he basically gave up on me and adopted a very derogatory, condescending attitude with me. Rheumatology is a VERY challenging field, there are so many things to consider when developing a diagnosis, but to basically stop trying and throw patients into the Fibro category is unexcusable. After talking with some if the office staff I was informed that the best way to deal with his attitude is to give it right back to him, however so many of us are already consumed with the problems we already have to have the energy to wage war at appointments. I could recommend him to someone if they had a clear cut differential diagnosis, but if you are a challenging patient consider Dr Bieber instead.

January 6th, 2016
The Best

December 11th, 2015
One of the best! Very thorough with treatment and diagnosis.

July 10th, 2015
Waited the first time for 4 hours ,the second visit for 3 hours while I listened to him talk about his vacations and art work. Wasn't impressed when I finally got in. The third visit, after waiting over an hour, I told the receptionist that I was leaving and wouldn't be back. So unprofessional!

February 5th, 2015
I loved Dr Alton Morris and then saw Dr. Chris Morris to continue on. I have saw Michele his PA wasn't happy at all sit for 3 hrs one day still didn't see her. She treated me as if nothing wrong with me. Now I see Chris Little. I love him dearly. He's wonderful I'm in and out within 30 to 45 minutes.

September 25th, 2013
Dr. Morris misdiagnosed myself and my cousin for over four years. He doesn't listen to your complaints he believes he is an expert and does not need your input. I was on the wrong medication for four years due to his error. I wouldn't take my pets to see Dr. Morris.