A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mow graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Scott Mow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Mow practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mow has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Mow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pinole, CA.
See Pinole Surgeons.