A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mow
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Mow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mow graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Scott Mow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Mow practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mow has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Mow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pinole, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Pinole Orthopedic Surgeons.