A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Moyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Moyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher P Moyer DO is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Moyer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Moyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Moyer practices Urology near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lemoyne, PA.
See Camp Hill Urologists.