Dr. Christopher Muenzen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Muenzen?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Muenzen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017

Dr. Muenzen is great!

Dr. Muenzen is always caring and takes the time to answer questions thoroughly. There's also never a long wait at the office and his staff is friendly.

January 8th, 2017

Look elsewhere for a Dr.

July 11th, 2016

While I think Dr. Muenzen is smart I find it next to impossible to obtain all my records, even ones I know I have seen in his chart on me. Go figure! I thought they were my records, which I really need now.

October 12th, 2015

Great experience for many years!

My wife and I have been going to Dr. Muenzen and Dr. Carey for many years. They always take the time to listen to us and Dr. Muenzen is an AWESOME internist. When you talk to him about medical problems you can see that he's working it out like a puzzle in his head. He is a great all around Doctor. Also have to say that when he recommends a specialist they are always top notch and the best in the area.

June 5th, 2015

Great doctor, very caring, professional. His staff is as professional as Dr. Muenzen. I have full confidence in this practice...these are frankly good people.

February 7th, 2015

i just wanted to say, my mom just went in for an appointment, and dr muenzen just flipped out on her. He told her never to come back, and completely lost his professional manners. It is abserd. I highly do not suggest this doctor .

December 31st, 2014

Dr Muenzen has been my PCP for 15 years. Great doctor; very thorough and attentive. I would highly recommend him.

September 10th, 2013

Well meaning, but pill pusher

Dr Muenzen means well and probably does the best he can, but he seems a bit set in his ways. I had some major health issues that were soon properly diagnosed by another physician. Dr Muenzen totally dismissed my concerns and told me that I have a tough job being a mother these days and probably just need some sleep. He offered a prescription of ambien and Prozac and rambled on about parents being able to cope in the old days with cigarettes and alcohol. This was a truly bizarre experience and I left feeling confused and discouraged about resolving debilitating symptoms.

May 3rd, 2012

An excellent doctor who practices safe medicine. I have been with him for 7 years and I feel very confident in his abilities.

October 24th, 2008

My husband and I have been patients for 14 years and have the highest opinion of Chris Muenzen and his practice. Our adult children go to him, too. He is very intelligent, careful, and has a wry wit that makes us feel at ease.

August 4th, 2017