Pediatricians

420 NE Glen Oak Ave
Ste 401
Peoria, IL 61603
309-624-9844
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Mother of patient  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2013

This Dr. is very unprofessional. He spoke about his girlfriend and the trip they were taking, instead of focusing on my child's health. His description of doing a upper GI on my child was awful. So much that my child was crying when we left his office, begging me not to let the Dr. do the procedure. I wouldn't take my DOG to this so called- DR. I highly recommend you do your research and find a Dr. who has better schooling, this guy is weird- off the wall.

|  What in the world?  |  show details
by Patient's mom on Apr 2nd, 2013

Kept texting on his phone while half-heatedly listening to us. Got the right diagnosis (verified by a new doctor) but we have decided to go elsewhere. Doesn't even look you in the eye when talking to you. What in the world....? Outta there.

|  show details
by bm on Mar 18th, 2013

Physician very self absorbed, did not listen to patient and/or parent, seemed very distracted and not interested

|  Important  |  show details
by HM on Feb 20th, 2013

Terrible!! Does not listen, made it seem like his opinion was the only opinion, regarding surgery for our daughter with GERD how ever he was WRONG surgery was not needed with other doctor, stay away from him

|  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

Very self-absorbed and not empathetic at all to our problem. He has very self-grandiose ideas about himself and it seems it was all about him, not the patient. I would not recommned.