Consultation show details Consultation
by BBW on Aug 27th, 2016

Doctor was very good at questioning my concerns, searching for the answer to my problem. Doctor having a good personality is important to me.

by Betty J. Tidwell on Jun 2nd, 2016

My very first visit with Dr. Conley was a positive experience. He listened as I explained the history of my medical issue. He took the time to consider the information I had given him and acted accordingly. With each visit he has always been the same caring, friendly and professional doctor.

Apr 25th, 2016

Would definitely recommend Dr. Conley and his complete practice to anyone who suffers with any type of minor/major heart health problems or issues!!!

Confidence show details Confidence
by Deanna Forbes on Mar 29th, 2016

,I noticed how calm and pleasant the patients in waiting room. Positive atmosphere

Feb 4th, 2016

Professional and caring treatment from all the staff!

Gave me quality of Life show details Gave me quality of Life
by Larry Bogar on Nov 2nd, 2015

I had a heart attack and a triple by-pass. My heart was so damaged that it was felt that to have "quality of life," I would also need a defibrillator/pacemaker installed. Dr. Conley was highly recommended so i asked him to perform the procedure. That was in 2011. I am in great health. My device is working well and still in great condition. I have appreciated Dr. Conley so much that I also asked him to be my cardiologist. He has give me back my quality of life. Thank you, Dr. Conley.