A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Herndon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Herndon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Herndon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herndon graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Herndon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Norris Herndon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher N. Herndon practice?
- Dr. Christopher Herndon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Herndon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Berkeley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.