A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Najarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Najarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Foot Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Najarian graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Najarian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher B Najarian DO and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Najarian practice?
- Dr. Christopher Najarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Najarian practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons.