Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Once again Dr. N was prompted, showed concern, made me feel as I am an individual not just one more patient to see. He address the issue at hand. We discussed the solution and treated accordingly.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was great!

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Najarian is the BEST!! Had a hip replacement 2 years ago and all went great no problems!!

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Perfect visit as usual, thanks to the staff and doctor.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Hopefully I will heal in 2 weeks instead of 4. Here's hoping for a miracle so I can get back to work!!!! Hey Doc I need that miracle.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He,s a great doctor

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He brought three students in with him w/o asking if it was alright with me. He addressed my problem but failed to do anything directly to alleviate my pain. I was told if it worsened to call him back. Why? My primary had already diagnosed the problem.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My comment for provider is "so far so good The surgery went well.the future will tell the success of the surgery"

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Najarian is a wonderful Doctor. He addresses my concerns and gives me answers to my questions in Lay Terms that I understand.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is the best!

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. N. is great, kind and caring.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was very satisfactory. I wish every doctor was as punctual. Only had to wait 10 minutes before taken to a room. X-rays were done immediately and only waited for dr briefly. I hate when I have to wait in waiting room 30-45 minutes and then again

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Najarian's staff is very courteous and professional. I have seen him in the past and never had to wait any appreciable amount of time to see him. Most importantly, he is a good listener and, based on past experience, I have confidence in his work.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Najarian is very professional. Im blessed to have him as my surgeon. Thanks Doc..your incredible in everything you do.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Najarian and his staff are extremely friendly and very professional. He explains everything very clearly so there are no misunderstandings. His knowledge allows you to have utmost confidence in him and his personality allows for that warm fuzzy feeling

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the dr. did not waist my time. he told me what he thought was the problem treated it and by the time of my follow up my hand was fine.yes I would recommend the doctor to my friends and family

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. N. is great! Friendly, kind and considerate. He is an excellent surgeon.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always have a positive experience at Dr. Najarian's office. All of the staff is knowledgeable and courteous.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like the fact that the DR. Najarian is always straight with me ,clear in what he says. he answers any questions i may have.office visits are fast in & out.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This will be the 2nd total knee replacement. He did such a great job on my right knee that he is the guy that I want to do the left one.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

What a wonderful Staff and great Doctor!! My sister family referred me to him and I am so happy. Was actually enjoyable to go to Doctor as shocking as that may seem.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I liked Dr. Najarian very much. He is interested in helping me to feel much better. He listened to me about my Health Problems and is interested in making me much better as time goes on. I have already recommended him to My Son, who has an injured Foot.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All concerns were addressed for this stage of recovery

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very careing and addressed all questions to help put my mind at ease. Tries to avoid surgery if possiable. Has helped me before and would recommend Dr. Narjarian to anyone with medical problems that he can help with.

Sep 11th, 2012

In early 2011 I broke my right ankle in 3 places. Dr. Najarian performed surgery, and I am well today. He was concerned, helpful, and truthful, since he told me that I might have pain for some time to come and might need a cane. His associates were kind and excellent doctors. I give him an A .

Nov 6th, 2011

He doesn't care about his patients. He misdiagnoses the patient's problems and doesn't care about them. He only cares about being paid.

Broken Bones show details Broken Bones
by Citysearch User on Oct 18th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

My husband was in a car accident and he broke his elbow in many pieces. Dr. Najarian did surgery on it and today its as good as if he didn`...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com