Dr. Christopher Najberg DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

May 15th, 2015
This is the biggest jerk of any doctor I have ever met. He made fun of my 50 year old mother. His staff laughed with him while she was crying and in pain. Just because he is a doctor gives him no right to treat people with disrespect. I am so hurt by this and want him removed from his practice and will be writing as many letters as I can to the board!!

August 27th, 2012
Great E.R.doctor
I don't know why the previous person gave Dr. Najberg a 1 because of the long wait they had. All hospitals have long waits. Oschner Hospital is a very large hospital with a lot of patients and this should not reflect on Dr. Najberg's rating. Dr. Najberg is caring as long as you are not a drug abuser.

June 29th, 2012
Most non caring doctor in New Orleans
He did not show any concern for my well being. He came in room and tried to tell me what I need to do, but with my diagnosis it was the wrong instructions. He also said you might have something wrong, but you are okay at the moment, but may end up in ICU next week. He was extremely rude and ignored every question and would not answer my friend's questions that was with me. It is a shame that they allow doctors of his lack of empathy or lack of a common diagnosis to over see any patient at all. Especially sick ER patients!! If you see his name ask for a different doctor immediately!!