A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Nance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Nance is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Nance, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Occupational Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Nance graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Nance has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Nance MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Nance practice?
- Dr. Christopher Nance has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Nance practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Neurologists.