Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Neely
Dr. Christopher Neely, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Evansville, IN, with other offices in Jasper, IN and Logansport, IN (and 2 other locations). He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Neely is affiliated with St Vincent Mercy Hospital, St Mary's Medical Center and Deaconess Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Neely has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Neely is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evansville, IN.
Dr. Michael Harrison
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi32
Dr. Kelly Kling-Tipton
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi10
Dr. Patrick Reisinger
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi24