A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Neglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Neglia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Neglia, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neglia graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Neglia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Unicoi County Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Neglia DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Neglia practice?
- Dr. Christopher Neglia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Neglia practices Family Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Norton, VA and Greeneville, TN.
See Kingsport Primary Care Doctors.