A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Nelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Nelson MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Nelson practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists and Clackamas Critical Care Practitioners.