A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Nester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Nester is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nester
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nester Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nester graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Nester has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Baylis Nester DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Nester practice?
- Dr. Christopher Nester has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Nester practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Sheffield, AL.
See Sheffield Surgeons and Sheffield Dentists.