Dr. Christopher Neubuerger MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Sacramento, CA

May 2nd, 2017
Excellent counsult
I have on seen Dr. Neubuerger for a surgery consult. He was very thorough, listened to my questions and was very knowledgeable!

November 11th, 2016
Exceptional surgeon
Incredibly talented surgeon. Excellent care and results!

October 27th, 2016
Third neurosurgeon I saw before agreeing to bulging disc surgery. Surgery went well, as did recovery.

January 17th, 2016
Failed to Diagnose Spine Injury
I did not get an accurate spine diagnosis, treatment plan, pain relief treatment options, or any help whatsoever from Dr. Neubuerger. He was dismissive, never looked me in the eyes during the entire visit, just talked into a handheld voice recorder and to his assistant as though I was invisible. It was very dehumanizing given I was in severe spine pain and it was a waste of time, energy, effort, money, and resources. During my visit, Dr. Neubuerger put my spine X-rays and MRI films on a lightbox, then quickly said to me “nothing is wrong with your spine.” Two months later, I saw a second local orthopedic surgeon. This second spine surgeon put the very same spine X-ray and MRI films on a lightbox then quickly diagnosed L5-S1 annular tear, L5-S1 severe collapsed disc, vertebrae Modic changes, nerve impingement, all well known to cause severe pain. I had to go through the lengthy exhausting process of getting additional opinions and spine diagnostic tests and procedures, to identify the correct root causes of my spine pain, from world-class spine surgeons in the Bay Area, and all concurred, from the very same MRI and X-ray images, that I had L5-S1 annular tear, L5-S1 severe collapsed disc, vertebrae Modic changes, nerve impingement, and more. To try to get relief from my constant, severe, spine pain, I had spine surgery in the Bay Area.

January 13th, 2015
Had a successful surgery. First time in 20 years I was pain free.

October 1st, 2013
Great results
My back surgery went incredibly well. It is now 3 years later and I am absolutely pain free!! He fused L5 to S1 with a newer technic than what other Dr's had suggested in the past. It meant less recovery time and a lot less pain than what some friends had gone through. He was great through the whole process. I would recommend him to anyone.

October 23rd, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Neubuerger performed a cervical two level disc fusion on me. He is very professional, caring and has a great bedside manner, which is something rare with an orthopedic surgeon.

September 25th, 2012
VERY INTELLIGENT KIND MAN
Dr. Neubuerger is one of the few doctors that will actually call you directly to check on you. He is a very intelligent and compassionate person and I highly recommend him if you are looking to have spinal surgery!

April 1st, 2010
My referral to Dr. Neubuerger was release from the Dark Ages of repeated misdiagnoses, a sluggish HMO, and physician apathy. My surgical experience w/Dr. Neubuerger & the team at Mercy Hospital was excellent. Post-op care & subsequent referral for additional surgery was thorough. Office staff at No CA Spine & Rehabilitation were always ready w/current status reports. I appreciate their intervention when the authorization request for referral/surgery sat unattended at the Primary Care Physician / Clinic level.