A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Newth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Newth is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newth
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Newth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Newth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Status Asthmaticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Newth graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Newth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J L Newth MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Newth practice?
- Dr. Christopher Newth has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Newth practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.