A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Newth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Newth is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newth
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Newth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Status Asthmaticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Newth graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Newth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J L Newth MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Newth practice?
- Dr. Christopher Newth has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Newth practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.