A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Newth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Newth is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Newth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Status Asthmaticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Newth graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Newth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Newth practice?
Dr. Christopher Newth practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners, and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.