A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Nice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nice
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Nice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Nice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nice graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Nice has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher David Nice MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Nice practice?
- Dr. Christopher Nice has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Nice practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near White River Junction, VT.
See White River Junction Internists and White River Junction Geriatric Doctors.