Dr. Christopher Nicora MD Patient Reviews

no change

June 5th, 2016
New Doctor
I needed to find a new primary Doctor. I have been treated well, he did answer and address all my issues and concerns. I did not feel rushed I understand Dr's are busy however his mannerisms were calm and confident. Warm, professional and friendly. He is now my new primary. Dr. Thank you Dr. Nicora and staff.

March 4th, 2016
Arrogant and Ill Prepared
Assistant tried to draw blood twice and was ineffective. Then Dr. tried and was unsuccessful;. Never had a problem before. Dr. then asked me to leave. ...

March 4th, 2016
This is an arrogant, ill trained physician. His nurse tried to take blood from both my arms, was unsuccessful , than the Doctor attempted to and couldn't. The Doctor then told me to leave. I would recommend that you stay away from this individual. He is incompetent..

November 3rd, 2015
excellent in all categories
I would give Dr. Nicora more than 5 stars if I could .

March 16th, 2015
Office staff
It took me a long time to feel comfortable with a dr. I'm so glad that found doctor nicora! He takes the time to listen and accurately solve problems. His office staff go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and never make you feel rushed or unimportant. I was so saddened by reading some of the previous reviews and seeing that people had less then pleasant experiences here. And to see that someone would go so low as to insult another human being really shocked me, you don't know what someone else is going through so you shouldn't post things on the Internet that can cause people pain. Rob has been nothing but professional with me and from what I can see he's a valuable member of the staff, it shouldn't matter what his teeth are like at all or his physical appearance as long as he does his job! Thank you

February 16th, 2015
After years of seeing a doctor who belittled me, I was pleased to find Dr. Nicora. He is caring, kind and accurate. He spends time with me and is genuinely concerned about health. His office staff is wonderful and he always makes time to answer phone calls and/or address my questions and concerns.

January 29th, 2015
A great local Family Physician, runs his own office, very professional, easy to talk to.

January 13th, 2015
Office Staff
Dr. Nicora is wonderful. Very caring. Great bedside manner. Accurate diagnosis. His office staff is a bunch of buffoons. They are rude. They ridicule patients after they leave the office, messages do not get to Dr. Nicora so he doesn't return phone calls, renewal prescriptions are not called in on time. I do not want to speak to them about my medical conditions. If I call to leave a message for Dr. Nicora, I don't want to go into detail about my personal medical conditions. They are not doctors or nurses (especially Gloria). Dr. Nicora is a single practitioner and has a staff of idiots. Gloria who answers the phone is so rude that I dread if she answers the phone. I don't want to speak to her. Rob, who needs to get some teeth, is completely unprofessional. He refused to put gloves on when he gave me a vaccine. People will start to leave Dr. Nicora if he doesn't get office staff that are professional and pleasant to deal with.

October 21st, 2014
Long time patient
As a long time patient of Dr. Nicora I would like to say that he is very caring, spends time with his patients, listens to your concerns and provides an accurate diagnosis. The staff is always helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

November 8th, 2008
Dr. Nicora is a wonderful doctor. He makes me feel comfortable and is easy to talk to. I would recommend him highly. His staff has always been professional and helpful.