A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ninh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ninh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ninh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ninh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ninh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ninh graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ninh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Cao Ninh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Ninh practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ninh has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Ninh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.