A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ninh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ninh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ninh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ninh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ninh graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ninh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Cao Ninh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Ninh practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ninh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Ninh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Fountain Valley Surgeons.