Dr. Christopher Nolan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Nolan?

Practice has closed.

Posted on May 16th, 2017

So sad but Dr. Nolan closed his practice.

Consultant

Posted on July 15th, 2013

I called the office to make an appt. for breast reduction . I was able to be seen on my lunch hour. It was such a nice office , nice staff great doctor I am so excited for my upcoming surgery . FYI the front door is the elevator so if u can't find the office that's why. :) best wishes to those who see Dr.Nolan .

University Administrator

Posted on June 14th, 2013

Dr. Nolan removed a few skin tags from my neck and also checked some clogged glands that I was concerned about being tumors. He was gentle and kind and made me feel comfortable with his calm demeanor. He was able to remove my skin tags without any scars! I highly recommend Dr. Nolan to my friends and family seeking to have a doctor who truly cares about their wellbeing before, during, and after surgery. Not only is Dr. Nolan amazing, his staff is equally professional and caring. From the moment I entered the office, I knew that I was in a safe, clean, and professional environment where my needs would be taken care of. Check out Dr. Nolan if you want to be heard and cared about!

Life Changing

Posted on June 6th, 2013

My energy levels are that of a 20 year old but my face revealed an aging woman not ready for a sagging neck at only 44. I found myself becoming withdrawn and unsure of myself and was always wearing scarves to hide this part of my body. I consulted Dr. Nolan and after meeting with him I felt very confident in his abilty to help me. And I was right! Dr. Nolan has given me my self confidence back. I no longer have to worry about what I look like- I can go out and enjoy life feeling and looking 20 again.

Dr. Nolan is the best!

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Dr. Nolan is an amazing, exacting and expert plastic surgeon. I can not rate him more highly--he is simply the best! He is incredible and I have chosen Dr. Nolan twice in the past 15 years for cosmetic surgery because of his well known skill and his reputation. His results are superb and extremely natural looking. He is the doc all my friends hope to go to for their procedures and the physician my family and I trust to help us whether it's skin cancer, face lifts or old scar revisions. To add to this experience, his staff is incredible, compassionate and caring--particularly that Mary Logan. I can not believe how they all work together to make every experience as easy (and painless!) as they do. A huge thank you to Dr. Christopher Nolan!

I would recommend Dr. Nolan

Posted on June 4th, 2013

My surgery was a great success. I could not be happier. Dr. Nolan and his staff are wonderful.

Posted on June 17th, 2012

I would not recommend Dr. Nolan. He did a breast aug. on my asymetric breasts and a revision on the scars he left that had made my areolas looking square-ish (additional fee and still odd shaped areolas). I needed to have a second revision by another doctor.

Dr Nolan is beyond incredible!!!!

Posted on November 21st, 2011

I can't say enough about Dr. Nolan. I'm so thankful to have found him. I have seen Dr. Nolan's work when it came to augmentation, eyes, nose, and when it came time for my face -- I made my consultation appointment. From the moment I walked into his office, the kind, caring, incredible staff he has, and then as soon as I met with him, I did not want to "shop" around. I knew I found the best. He was so professional, yet there is this genuine, aura to him, just makes you feel good and confident. He explained everything as far as the procedure. He is truly a "real" and caring person. He wants the best for his patients and in his work you see evidence, that not only is he a skilled surgeon, but he is an artist. His work is very natural. I saw my best friend that I have known for most of my life. I had not seen her for quite a while and when we finally got together I said "did you notice anything?" She said "no"... I said "my face" -- and told her I had a full facelift and neck work done. She smiled and said "oh my gosh, I didn't notice because you look like you did 10-15 years ago -- and she pulled out pictures that validated this! We compared pictures from then, to the year before my surgery -- what a difference, but in such a natural, way -- that unless you knew, you would not know. I can't say enough about him -- only thing I can tell you is that with Dr. Nolan, you will be thrilled. I have a sister who is 10 years younger than me. She is in terrific shape and it was quite obvious I was a lot older than she. Now, when we are together, they often ask if we are twins! Its funny! 8-) But I love Dr. Nolan and is staff -- Mary, Charmaine, Lindsey. I could write more and more but I think i will bore my readers -- so just call and make your consultation appt. I'm soooooo happy I did! Thanks Dr. Nolan!!!!!!

My experience

Posted on October 25th, 2010

Dr. Nolan is a plastic surgeon like no other. He listens to what you have to say, gives suggestions, and answers all your question. The day of the procedure, he goes into what I call, "Serious Surgery" mode, and after the procedure his bedside manner is so gentle and caring. It's so important to have a strong bond and trust in your plastic surgeon. I've had breast augmentation and blepharoplasty, uppers and lowers. His hands are magic. I'm 50, and seriously, no one believes I'm a day over 35, exactly what I was looking for. His staff work together like family, and the office is beautiful and calming. He's an amazing plastic surgeon!!

Posted on September 18th, 2017