A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Noonan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Noonan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Noonan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Noonan graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Noonan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Chris Noonan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J C. Noonan practice?
- Dr. J Noonan has 4 office locations.
Dr. J Noonan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Roseburg, OR and Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Surgeons.