A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Noonan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Noonan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Noonan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Noonan graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Noonan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noonan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. J C. Noonan practice?
Dr. J Noonan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Roseburg, OR and Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Surgeons.