inactive

J C Noonan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2015
Excellent surgeon and great friendly bedside manner. He really listened to me and acted quickly to schedule my surgery because of my foot drop. Great overall care from start to finish

May 18th, 2015
Great Doctor
I had a micro-discectomy for acute sciatic nerve problems. Dr. Noonan recommended surgery and operated and I am now fine ! Thank God for Dr. Noonan's expertise.

January 13th, 2015
Both my elderly parents have been patients of Dr. Noonan's and I wouldn't question his ability as well as his integrity to do what was right for either one.

October 23rd, 2014
pain
Dr Noonan was very attentive. Listen with care and patience. Very detailed with recommendations surgery procedures. He made me feel at ease therefore I did feel I needed to search for another Dr. I totally trust his skills n knowing he'll do what's best for me.

December 27th, 2011
Pain
When I first saw Dr Noonan he told me if he did not feel I would be at least 70% better he would not even attempt the surgery. Of course I was excited to have surgery done! I spent 2 more days at nursing home than expected, I was sent home in terrible pain! My pain pump did not work because ot had been put in wrong! That in turn paralized my right side. The bottom line is I have never been out of pain since my surgery! I have had a stimulator put in, am now on morphine,can't work, etc. But am very curious as to why nothing reguarding my terrible recovery is in my records that I recently requested! I don,t have a good feeling at all!

December 4th, 2011
to slow at getting back to you

November 12th, 2008
Good man to see for back pain
Dr. Noonan is patient, through, and easy to talk to. Listens well and doesn't judge. Makes good suggestions. Doesn't rush into treatment and does a good amount of testing.