Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  pain  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2014

Dr Noonan was very attentive. Listen with care and patience. Very detailed with recommendations surgery procedures. He made me feel at ease therefore I did feel I needed to search for another Dr. I totally trust his skills n knowing he'll do what's best for me.

|  Pain  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2011

When I first saw Dr Noonan he told me if he did not feel I would be at least 70% better he would not even attempt the surgery. Of course I was excited to have surgery done! I spent 2 more days at nursing home than expected, I was sent home in terrible pain! My pain pump did not work because ot had been put in wrong! That in turn paralized my right side. The bottom line is I have never been out of pain since my surgery! I have had a stimulator put in, am now on morphine,can't work, etc. But am very curious as to why nothing reguarding my terrible recovery is in my records that I recently requested! I don,t have a good feeling at all!

|  show details
Dec 4th, 2011

to slow at getting back to you

|  Good man to see for back pain  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2008

Dr. Noonan is patient, through, and easy to talk to. Listens well and doesn't judge. Makes good suggestions. Doesn't rush into treatment and does a good amount of testing.