Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Shirley J. on Jan 13th, 2015

Both my elderly parents have been patients of Dr. Noonan's and I wouldn't question his ability as well as his integrity to do what was right for either one.

pain show details pain
Oct 23rd, 2014

Dr Noonan was very attentive. Listen with care and patience. Very detailed with recommendations surgery procedures. He made me feel at ease therefore I did feel I needed to search for another Dr. I totally trust his skills n knowing he'll do what's best for me.

Pain show details Pain
Dec 27th, 2011

When I first saw Dr Noonan he told me if he did not feel I would be at least 70% better he would not even attempt the surgery. Of course I was excited to have surgery done! I spent 2 more days at nursing home than expected, I was sent home in terrible pain! My pain pump did not work because ot had been put in wrong! That in turn paralized my right side. The bottom line is I have never been out of pain since my surgery! I have had a stimulator put in, am now on morphine,can't work, etc. But am very curious as to why nothing reguarding my terrible recovery is in my records that I recently requested! I don,t have a good feeling at all!

Dec 4th, 2011

to slow at getting back to you

Good man to see for back pain show details Good man to see for back pain
Nov 12th, 2008

Dr. Noonan is patient, through, and easy to talk to. Listens well and doesn't judge. Makes good suggestions. Doesn't rush into treatment and does a good amount of testing.