A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Norris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Norris, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Norris has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Norris MD is a male Nephrologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Norris practice?
- Dr. Christopher Norris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Norris practices Nephrology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Arlington Nephrologists.