A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Novak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Novak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Novak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Novak MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Novak practice?
- Dr. Christopher Novak has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christopher Novak practices Pediatrics near Fountain Hill, PA.