Dr. Christopher Novak MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Bethlehem, PA

• Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2015
Very kind and patient Doctor!

October 20th, 2015
WONDERFUL DOCTOR
A truly caring, compassionate doctor, for over 10 years has been treating my son. Always takes the time to explain everything, communicates with the child, not just the parent. Goes out of his way to make sure the diagnosis and care instructions are understood.

July 20th, 2015
I have 2, soon to be 3 kids, and Dr. Novak has been our pediatrician since Day 1 of my 3 year old's life! He is thorough, offers advice tailored to your parenting style (he helped me get rid of paci without tears). He talks to the kids, listens to my concerns, and backs up his advice with research. I feel completely comfortable asking him anything, and I have always been able to get an appointment within 24 hours. I trust his opinion and value his advice!!!

June 27th, 2015
Very soft spoken and great with little ones. My children love to talk to Dr. Novak and he always seems to care about what they are saying.

March 22nd, 2015
Didn't care to explain anything to me which is why I left, actually got kicked out for having an opposing view than him. Very one sided with his "medical" opinions, no help whatsoever. If you don't agree with his view on medicine he will kick you out of his practice. Also his front desk girl sat there and argued with me the one day over her screwing up my son's appointment. I switched Dr's and it just so happened Novak is the on call Dr for our new one and tonight basically Novak wouldn't help me with my question. He claims to not work with a well known adhd medication and turned me back to our regular Dr instead of helping. Really great, right? A good Dr is one who is willing to discuss medical options with you and assure you if you're worried. Not to mention, a good Dr will answer your questions and help you, not turn you away when your child needs help NOW! I personally feel he remembered me and that's why he refused to help my family. My son is only 5, ans thankfully I got answers and help elsewhere. Thanks for nothing Novak....

April 8th, 2011
bedside manner
Very rude to speak with over the phone concerning a patient. Informed me that it was Friday and he was tired and had to get home to his family. Not very professional in my opinion and will not be calling upon this doc for any reason. Why this doc chose to be in the medical field is the bigger question. Sorry to have bothered him on a Friday night. Isn't this part of his job? We are all busy these days however that is no excuse when it comes to treating others with respect. This doc needs to be reminded that he is getting PAID to provide a service.

September 2nd, 2010
Excellent
Dr. Novak is a thoughtful,caring, conscientous physician who take the time to treat his patients as well as adressing any questions I as a parent have. I have never felt rushed with him. He is always very thorough. Medicine is not an exact science, it is an art in which he practices with excellence. I give Dr. Novak by utmost respect, if all physicians practiced with the same amount of integrity our healthcare system would be phenomenal!

August 9th, 2010
Excellent Doc
Dr. Novak is thoughtful, caring, and thorough. He is sufficiently curious and paranoid to really check out anything that appears out of line. He speaks to children and develops a trusting relationships. I just wish he would see children until they hit 18 years of age!

February 15th, 2010
from a current family
I feel Dr Novak is a excellent Dr. I would rather take my children to a Dr that follows the recommended vaccine schedule of the American Academy of Pediatrics so that my children are not being exposed to preventable infections by unvaccinated children like yours while waiting in the office. I feel you do not have all the facts-what med school did you go to?. signed Mom of 3 vaccinated children

April 23rd, 2009
I agree with the vaccine thing the other poster stated. I also wanted to delay the chicken pox vaccine due to helath issues my daughter was having at the time and was told if she did not recive it upon her next vist there he did not want her coming anymore. We did get the vaccine but then i decided it was time to get a doctor who cared how i felt.

June 20th, 2017