Dr. Christopher Nyte DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

May 26th, 2015
I had rhinoplasty surgery by Dr. Nyte a few years back. I now have a deviated septum and a collapsed nose. All of which I didn't have prior to my surgery. Also my nose is very crooked. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

February 2nd, 2013
Truly an Artist
Staff is caring and makes your feel amazingly comfortable. Dr. Nyte performed extensive liposuction and truly sculpted a body beyond what I had hoped for. He was patient in answering my many questions, personable and I never felt rushed. Post-op was exactly what was explained and anticipated. Qualifications and recommendations on all sites are superb. Don't hesitate--run to Dr. Nyte!

October 24th, 2012
Rhinoplasty
I had rhinoplastic surgery done, and Dr. Nyte did an excellent job! He told me step-by-step how the procedure would go and made me feel at ease. After the surgery I had about a week of relaxing and recovering to do but already I could see the difference in my nose. The bump is completely gone and I can breath 10x better. I would definitely recommend Dr. Nyte to anyone looking for a rhinoplastic surgeon. He's great!

May 10th, 2012
Breast Augmentation
I would recommend Dr. Nyte to any one desiring to have breast augmentation. Dr. Nyte is very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to his patients and give his opinion on what can be done to give you the look you have always wanted. I am so pleased with my results and would definitely return if I desired any further work. Great staff and atmosphere.

April 10th, 2012
Dr Nyte and his staff are awesome!!!!
I recently had surgery and Dr Nyte and his staff were the best! They were professional, very helpful, and the results were incredible. They are also very reasonably priced! I will go there for all my cosmetic needs from here on out.

March 20th, 2012
Fantastic Experience
The best money I have ever spent on myself. I no longer have tired droopy eyes and my sagging chin is gone. Every staff member I met was professional and had a positive attitude. Dr. Nyte and his operating team of Nurses and Doctors made me at ease the day of surgery. For the next week staff members called me regularly to see how I was doing and answered any questions It's only been 12 days and my results already look great. I will recommend Dr. Nyte to anyone that is not happy with their aging appearance.

January 15th, 2012
was impressed with thorough explanation of procedurewas thankful for phone calls checking on my progress, good not to feel aloneam extremely happy to see an old familiar face in the mirrorwould do the surgery again in a heartbeat

June 10th, 2011
Breast Augementation Consultation
I had consultation with Dr. Nyte..very nice doctor. I hope that my result will be great...very excited.

June 1st, 2011
breast ogmintation surgery
My overall exoerience with Dr.Nyte was great. He helped show me all of the diffrent options and made sure I was happy with the outcome. I couldnt have asked for more!

December 14th, 2010
Love, Love, Love my results
I have a pretty severe case of scoliosis which makes my chest wall uneven. Dr. Nyte was able to take that into consideration and my breasts are now perfectly even in size. I absolutely LOVE my results and would recommend Dr. Nyte to anyone having breast augmentation!

August 17th, 2010
Refresh lift
I am so happy with the results of my refresh face lift. The Dr. worked some amazing results removing tired years from my face and life. I am 6 mos. into the results and can still see the years melting away. The staff treated me so great and everything I needed was covered in the pre-op appts and instructions. I would recommend him to everyone. They are honest, friendly and know their business. I got better than expected results.

July 27th, 2010
Thrilled with my results :)
I have always wanted breast implants since I was 16 because mother nature forgot about me in that area! Now 5 years later I finally got it done! After hours of researching plastic surgeons I decided to go with Dr. Nyte and am so glad I did! He was very patient and attentive to all my needs and concerns throughout the whole process! I am now 10 days post op and couldn't be happier with my results!! I feel 100% better about myself and my confidence has skyrocketed all thanks to Dr. Nytes excellent skills. I never once questioned my decision in choosing Dr. Nyte as my plastic surgeon, he did a perfect job! I have a couple friends wanting tummy tucks and breast augmentations and I have already stronly recommended Dr. Nyte to them!! I cannot get over how great of a job he did and he gave me exactly what I wanted :) I also live 3.5 hrs away from Dr. Nytes surgical office but the travel time is 100% worth it for the results I got!! If you're thinking about any plastic surgery I highly recommend Dr Nyte :). Jamie Haren