A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher O'Boynick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher O'Boynick, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Boynick graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. O'Boynick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul O'Boynick MD is a male Spine Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. O'Boynick practice?
- Dr. Christopher O'Boynick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher O'Boynick practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near St. Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MO.