A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Christopher O'Boynick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher O'Boynick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. O'Boynick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul O'Boynick MD is a male doctor and practices in .
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. O'Boynick practice?
- Dr. Christopher O'Boynick has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christopher O'Boynick practices near Saint Louis, MO.