A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hampson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hampson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hampson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hampson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampson graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hampson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Women & Infants
- Newport HospitalThe Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher O'Hara Hampson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher O. Hampson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hampson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hampson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Radiologists.