A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Owen Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher O. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Christopher Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nephrologists.