Dr. Christopher Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Thompson?

March 19th, 2017

Great Experience

I have been a patient of Dr. Thompson for the last 17 years. He and his staff are the ultimate professionals. They care about their patients and take the time to listen. They have a wonderful bedside manner and always treat you as if you are their most important patient. They are just like family.

February 25th, 2017

Highly Recommend Dr. Thompson & his staff

Simply the best practice & doctor I've dealt with

February 24th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

Dr Thompson has been my primary doctor for the last 10 years, I have been very pleased with his services and the care. He is very through doctor, doesn't believe in giving a lot of medication that isn't necessary. He is very easy to talk to and listens very well to our needs. He is truly concerned about our health and makes us feel very comfortable to discuss whatever medical problem we might have. I would highly recommend Dr Thompson to anyone.

January 31st, 2017

My family has been under Dr. Thompson's care for over 16 years and plan on continuing. He listens without rushing us and thoroughly addresses any concerns we might have. He's caring and will see us any time we have an urgent issue. He's surrounded by a wonderful staff as well.

January 19th, 2017

great doctor

Dr. T is always on top of things, listens to your concerns. Does not make you do unnecessary tests. Very nice and great with kids

January 4th, 2017

Excellent Family Doctor

Dr Thompson has been my family doctor for over 10 years and I have always been pleased with his services. He has always taken care of my needs and always explains what he is doing and makes excellent recommendations for myself and family. He was my mother-in-law doctor when we started taking care of her after my sister-in-law suddenly passed away. Dr Thompson took really good care of my mother-in-law, took her off a lot of medication that she didn't need to be on and improved the quality of life for her. My mother-in-law always enjoyed seeing Dr Thompson because he would always explain to her what he was doing and how he was going to take care of her. I am really pleased with the care I and my family have received from Dr. Thompson.

October 16th, 2016

Patient

Dr Thompson is a great doctor has been treating my kid's and myself for years.He's great with kids never a dull moment. Always helpful and truthful to and for your needs.I would recommend this doctor for anybody.

August 26th, 2016

Always a great experience. Dr. THOMPSON, IS SO KNOWLEDGEABLE, KIND, CONSIDERATE, PATIENT AND funny. I recommend his practice.

June 13th, 2016

Dr. Thompson is not only a thorough physician but also swarm and sincere person. God Bless us all for him.

May 24th, 2016

Patient of Dr. Chris Thompson for over 20 years!

A big thank you to Dr. Chris Thompson and those at StoneCrest Family Physicians for making time for me to have the attention I needed this week. When you are not feeling well, it is nice to know your doctor cares! I appreciate the "work in" appointment! I am feeling better already!

May 7th, 2016

Awesome Doctor: Great staff

April 22nd, 2016

Dr. Thompson has been taking care of me and my family for 8 years. He has the best bedside manner of any physician I have ever met and has always provided exceptional care to my family.