A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher O'Brien, MBA, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Flint O'Brien MBA, MD, and MPH is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Christopher O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher O'Brien practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.