Overall Review

2.8

December 2nd, 2013
When i started going here it was great. That was a 4 -5 years ago. But within the past 2 years not so much. The wait time was 10 min n then all of a sudden it was like 30+ just in the waiting room. Then at least the same in the room. Sometimes i felt like a child when i was spoken too by them. I saw the actual doctor once. I was then always seen by the nurse practioner. Basic checks no biggie, but with help with my asthma and allergies id like to see the doctor. ( especially when i called and asked to). The office staff idk if they knowUnhappy with how its taken thks negative turn.

September 6th, 2012
too many 'Secretaries' in the office. Unorganized.....No follow up. . . .

February 24th, 2012
Terrible office all the way around. Don't waste your time.

November 19th, 2011
Great Doctor
I also worked with Dr Chris before I was able to have him as my primary doctor. I seen the man in action in the ER, where he literally brought patients back to life. That is why I chose him as my primary, he knows what he is doing as a doctor.I have nothing but the utmost respect for him. As a patient he always spends enough time with me, and never once did I ever feel rushed. I have never experienced problems with the staff. I was always able to get an convenient appt, and never waited long.

May 13th, 2011
The office staff is rude, and go about their business and chit chat while your waiting for them to notice you. The wait time is horrible even with an appointment. I was disappointed with the way Dr. Chris spoke with me, very negative. I worked with him in the ER at Mercy and he is different in a good way. He is a great doctor but there is room for A LOT of improvment.

February 10th, 2011
Incompetent - RUN
This is the most unorganized and incompetent Dr's office I have ever been to. I was only there for less then a year and they diagnosed everything wrong! The "forgot" to send items out for testing! The office staff is extremely nasty, rude and incompetent.Run...dont walk!

December 31st, 2009
Great Doctor
I do not take choosing a personal physician lightly, since they literally have your life in their hands.I strongly recommend Dr. Chris. Very profesional with a great bed side manner. He got my blood pressure down to an acceptable level, when previous doctors just ignored my hypertention issues.

October 1st, 2009
Great doctor
I was one of the med students that had some training in his office. Compared to other attendings/doctors, Dr. Chris is one of the most intelligent and caring doctors I've met. Their information system, techniques, the way he runs the office is fully up to date. He sets a role model for all doctors.

November 18th, 2008
IT IS A FAMILY RUN BUSINESS, THAT LACKS PROFESSIONALISM.