Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 2nd, 2013

When i started going here it was great. That was a 4 -5 years ago. But within the past 2 years not so much. The wait time was 10 min n then all of a sudden it was like 30 just in the waiting room. Then at least the same in the room. Sometimes i felt like a child when i was spoken too by them. I saw the actual doctor once. I was then always seen by the nurse practioner. Basic checks no biggie, but with help with my asthma and allergies id like to see the doctor. ( especially when i called and asked to). The office staff idk if they knowUnhappy with how its taken thks negative turn.

Sep 6th, 2012

too many 'Secretaries' in the office. Unorganized.....No follow up. . . .

Feb 24th, 2012

Terrible office all the way around. Don't waste your time.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2011

I also worked with Dr Chris before I was able to have him as my primary doctor. I seen the man in action in the ER, where he literally brought patients back to life. That is why I chose him as my primary, he knows what he is doing as a doctor.I have nothing but the utmost respect for him. As a patient he always spends enough time with me, and never once did I ever feel rushed. I have never experienced problems with the staff. I was always able to get an convenient appt, and never waited long.

May 13th, 2011

The office staff is rude, and go about their business and chit chat while your waiting for them to notice you. The wait time is horrible even with an appointment. I was disappointed with the way Dr. Chris spoke with me, very negative. I worked with him in the ER at Mercy and he is different in a good way. He is a great doctor but there is room for A LOT of improvment.

|  Incompetent - RUN  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

This is the most unorganized and incompetent Dr's office I have ever been to. I was only there for less then a year and they diagnosed everything wrong! The "forgot" to send items out for testing! The office staff is extremely nasty, rude and incompetent.Run...dont walk!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2009

I do not take choosing a personal physician lightly, since they literally have your life in their hands.I strongly recommend Dr. Chris. Very profesional with a great bed side manner. He got my blood pressure down to an acceptable level, when previous doctors just ignored my hypertention issues.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2009

I was one of the med students that had some training in his office. Compared to other attendings/doctors, Dr. Chris is one of the most intelligent and caring doctors I've met. Their information system, techniques, the way he runs the office is fully up to date. He sets a role model for all doctors.

|  Hamburg Family Medicine  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 19th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I`ve been going here for 3 years now and have always had a good experience. I usually see a P.A. and she is very knowledgeable. Getting an...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Nov 18th, 2008

IT IS A FAMILY RUN BUSINESS, THAT LACKS PROFESSIONALISM.

|  DOCTOR CHRIS HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR 4 5 YEARS NOW  |  show details
by CHHRSTOPHER JAKUBIK 1 on Jun 4th, 2008

I THINK HE DOES NEED MORE TRRANING WHEN IT COMES TTOMETAL DISEASE BECAUSE I HAD AN ACCIDSENT AUG 18 2006 AN IF HE WOULD HAVE TAKEN ME SERIOUSLY LIKE MY PSYCIATRIST I WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THAT ACCIDENT I ALSO FEEL THAT HE DID DO HIS JOB BUT BUT BUTHE IS SCARED TO PRACTICE MEDICINCE WITH MENTAL HEALTH I WISH HE WOULS HAVE FOUND ME A PSYCIATRIST B4 MY ACCIDENT BUT WE ARE AFTER ALL HUMAN NO ONE PERSON IISPERFECT AND I BELIEVE THHEONLY PERFECY PESON IS A DEAD PERSON THEY HAVE NO MORE WORRIES I HOPE YOU SEE THIS DR .CHRIS I SHARE THE SAME NAME ASYOU AND RECENTLY WE HAd a MAN TO AN TALK ON THE 29 TH OF MAY THANK YOU FOR THE WITHDRAWLS 2-3 EEKS IS ALL I NEEDED IF YOU WANT TO RESPONED I AN AT RAMDOM2170@MSN.COM