Dr. Christopher Michael Oermann MD is male, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Oermann is Excellent. Dr. Oermann has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Oermann, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Cystic Fibrosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oermann graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oermann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oermann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Oermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Oermann practice?
Dr. Christopher Oermann practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Oermann, Dr. Kip Oermann, Dr. Chris Oermann, Dr. Kris Oermann