A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Oermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Oermann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Oermann, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oermann graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oermann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Oermann MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Oermann practice?
- Dr. Christopher Oermann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Oermann practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pulmonologists.