A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ogilvy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ogilvy, undefined is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ogilvy, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Ischemia
- CNS Vascular Tumor Central Nervous System Cavernous Hemangioma
- Carotid Artery Diseases CAD
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies Brain Vascular Malformation
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy Brain Surgery
- Gamma Knife Surgery Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Headache Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage Bleeding In The Brain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Transient Ischemic Attack TIA
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogilvy graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Ogilvy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Haitian creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Stanley Ogilvy MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Ogilvy practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ogilvy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Ogilvy practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.