Dr. Christopher Ogilvy MD Patient Reviews

husband
This man saved my wife when it was 15% she would even make it out of surgery

September 11th, 2016
saved my life
This dr cured a very dangerous brain aneurysm. He was able to explain it all very clearly and performed surgery which went very well. I am back at work now and have him to thank for it all.

March 17th, 2016
This physician is a world class person and Neurosurgeon. He took care of an aneurysm that 2 other hospitals in Boston had no clue how to deal with. He was compassionate and very kind to my family- Highly recomend

December 23rd, 2015
Dr. Christopher Ogilvy is an exceptional neurosurgeon that specializes in the treatment of Arterial Venous Malformations (AVMs). He is both exceptionally skilled at his craft and a caring physician and human being.

November 14th, 2015
The good Dr was right on the money with my diagnosis, AVM left frontal lobe. The surgery was intense but highly successful. Many thanks Dr.

July 9th, 2015
This doctor is a life saver
I have the upmost regard for Dr. Ogilvy. He saved my life. My husband said he didn't think I was going to make it but Dr. Ogilvy & the other doctors didn't give up on me. He has always treated me with respect & explained things so I would understand. I feel he is a very humble man. I thanked him for all he had done for me & he replied, "you did all the work". I have recommended Dr. Ogilvy to two other people & I will continue to pass on his name to others who might be in need of an excellent surgeon.

June 9th, 2015
Dr. Ogilvy was the only one to accurately diagnose and manage a very serious cavernous malformation in my brainstem. I have done well thanks to his great talent. He is a real human being who cares about his patients and their families

May 16th, 2015
Dr. Ogilvy is a wonderful surgeon & a caring compassionate human being. He saved my life. He is a very skilled doctor. I can't sing his praises enough!

April 20th, 2015
He saved my life. He has taken care of me for a year through a life threating blood vessel problem in my head. I am cured and back to normal life because of his efforts and kindness to me and my family.

April 16th, 2015
Dr. Ogilvy saved me because of an AVM massive brain hemorrhage.

March 26th, 2015
My family and I found this man to have amazing bedside manner and skill. He has treated two members of our family for aneurysms and both times did an excellent job with great results. We could not be more happy and are here today because of his skill.

February 10th, 2015
Years ago I was sent to Dr. Ogilvy for a cavernous hemangioma...he said I'd need an MRI, I had it at MGH... I went back to follow up and at that appt. Dr. Ogilvy told me that I should see someone else as he only did cancerous tumors....it is now years later and my hemangioma is so bad I know it should have been operated on years ago....I am hoping to get a new opinion with a new surgeon.....very disappointed in how Dr. Ogilvy dropped me a patient. Another strange thing is that my MRI was " lost" somehow....not to be found at MGH.....