Dr. Christopher Ogilvy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Ogilvy?

June 29th, 2017

Saved my life!

When my children were 8 & 10 I experienced a ruptured cavernous angioma. 2 hospitals had no idea what it was because there was so much blood. My primary recommended Dr. Ogilvy (thank God!). Dr. Ogilvy knew what it was, scheduled me for surgery and told me I would be fine. I didn't really believe I would come out okay because by then my brain had swollen and I was in pretty bad shape. He removed the malformation and I am fine years later. Amazing surgeon! I am thankful he chooses to take on the ;challenge of the OR on a daily basis.

June 15th, 2017

Two aneurysms

Where to start. In 2001 Dr Ogilvy took care of two brain aneurysms which I never knew I had. I found them after a car accident and an MRI. 16 years later and I'm doing great. Im forever greatful and there's not a day that goes by I don't think of him and my surgery and thank GOD.

October 28th, 2016

husband

This man saved my wife when it was 15% she would even make it out of surgery

September 11th, 2016

saved my life

This dr cured a very dangerous brain aneurysm. He was able to explain it all very clearly and performed surgery which went very well. I am back at work now and have him to thank for it all.

March 17th, 2016

This physician is a world class person and Neurosurgeon. He took care of an aneurysm that 2 other hospitals in Boston had no clue how to deal with. He was compassionate and very kind to my family- Highly recomend

December 23rd, 2015

Dr. Christopher Ogilvy is an exceptional neurosurgeon that specializes in the treatment of Arterial Venous Malformations (AVMs). He is both exceptionally skilled at his craft and a caring physician and human being.

November 15th, 2015

The good Dr was right on the money with my diagnosis, AVM left frontal lobe. The surgery was intense but highly successful. Many thanks Dr.

July 9th, 2015

This doctor is a life saver

I have the upmost regard for Dr. Ogilvy. He saved my life. My husband said he didn't think I was going to make it but Dr. Ogilvy & the other doctors didn't give up on me. He has always treated me with respect & explained things so I would understand. I feel he is a very humble man. I thanked him for all he had done for me & he replied, "you did all the work". I have recommended Dr. Ogilvy to two other people & I will continue to pass on his name to others who might be in need of an excellent surgeon.

June 9th, 2015

Dr. Ogilvy was the only one to accurately diagnose and manage a very serious cavernous malformation in my brainstem. I have done well thanks to his great talent. He is a real human being who cares about his patients and their families

May 16th, 2015

Dr. Ogilvy is a wonderful surgeon & a caring compassionate human being. He saved my life. He is a very skilled doctor. I can't sing his praises enough!

April 20th, 2015

He saved my life. He has taken care of me for a year through a life threating blood vessel problem in my head. I am cured and back to normal life because of his efforts and kindness to me and my family.

April 16th, 2015

Dr. Ogilvy saved me because of an AVM massive brain hemorrhage.