A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Okafor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Okafor is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Okafor, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okafor graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Okafor has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Chiedu Okafor BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Okafor practice?
- Dr. Christopher Okafor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Okafor practices Pediatrics near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Fountain Valley Pediatricians.