A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Oliver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliver
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oliver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Oliver, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Oliver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lee Oliver MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Christopher Oliver has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Oliver practices Otolaryngology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Otolaryngologists.