A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Oliver, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Oliver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lee Oliver MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Christopher Oliver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Oliver practices Otolaryngology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Denver Otolaryngologists.