A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Olivia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Olivia, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olivia graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Olivia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Fairfield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olivia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans