A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Olivia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Olivia, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olivia graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Olivia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Fairfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Todd Olivia MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Olivia practice?
- Dr. Christopher Olivia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Olivia practices Ophthalmology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Ophthalmologists.