A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Olivia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olivia
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Olivia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Olivia, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olivia graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Olivia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Fairfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Todd Olivia MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Olivia practice?
- Dr. Christopher Olivia has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Olivia practices Ophthalmology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Ophthalmologists.