A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Olukoga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Olukoga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olukoga
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olukoga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Olukoga, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olukoga graduated from University Of Benin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Olukoga has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Olusegun Olukoga BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher O. Olukoga practice?
- Dr. Christopher Olukoga has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Olukoga practices Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Surgeons.