Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellence all the way through show details Excellence all the way through
by David black on Jun 18th, 2015

Dr Olukoga was very informative and even though i was very nervous through out my surgical procedure he helped ease my mind all the way through i would reccomend him to any one very professional and very much a people person answers all questions to the fullist . I thank him and his staff very much.😃

by K. Sampson on Jan 21st, 2015

Dr O. is exceptional. I will always recommend him to anyone needing help with weight loss

Best Medical Service Ever show details Best Medical Service Ever
by E.Bradley on Jan 3rd, 2014

Dr.O and all of his associates were absolutly awesome. Made me feel Like I was a part of the family and that they ALL truly cared about each part of my surgery from Pre-Op to post. The Office Nurse even came to see me the day of my surgery before I went in. If I ever need any thing in the future Dr.O will be my First and only choice.

Sad Experience with mean old office lady show details Sad Experience with mean old office lady
Dec 20th, 2011

Its sad, Dr Olukoga was a gentleman. After weeks of issues and having triple hernia surgery I experienced major problems. When I told the nurse about it she informed me that I had a 150 dollar balance(out of a 30K surgery) that was outstanding and It had to be dealt with first. Needless to say when they get the paper work with my lawsuite attached, they may have a change of heart but too little to late! Downingtown,PA