Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 3rd, 2016

As some of you may know, I begin a new journey on Monday. I'll be working for Visiting Physicians as their Medical Assistant/Scheduler. I feel like with the struggles that I had dealt with at the other office forced me to quit last minute. Being verbally abused and belittled in front of my coworkers and patients wasn't something that I had taken lightly. However, I have a strong feeling that the new job will be a healthy transition for my mental health and I'm very excited. Onward!!!

Nov 18th, 2015

Dr. Oravitz is a wonderful Doctor. I have had several health issues that he has taken care of and am completely satisfied with the outcome. He's kind, compassionate, and very knowledgeable in his work.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Amanda Daniel on Mar 21st, 2013

Dr. Oravitz is a great doctor. I am pregnant with my first child. He has answered all my questions and concerns. Dr. Oravitz is available in emergencies as well. I had a few situations during my pregnancy and he was available to work. Dr. Oravitz is pleasant and kind. He works with me to develop a plan for my delivery. I will be returning to Dr. Oravitz if I get pregnant again.

DEFINITELY One of the GOOD Ones show details DEFINITELY One of the GOOD Ones
Sep 30th, 2010

Dr Oravitz is pleasant and caring. He is gentle. He is considerate of his patients and their concerns. He respects his patients wishes on any matter. He explains things well. His staff is pleasant and efficient. Patients are kept well-informed.

Jul 3rd, 2008

Dr Oravitz is such a caring and gentle doctor. His office staff is very efficient and caring. He listens to and hears his patients. He respects his patients wishes whenever possible and explains their options well.