Learn more about Dr. Christopher Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Barnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Barnes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Barnes, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Barnes MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Christopher Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Barnes practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Physiatrists.