A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Black is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Black, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Black has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carthage Area Hospital
- Samaritan Medical Center
- Lewis County General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Black accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans