A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cannon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cannon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cannon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Cannon MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Cannon practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cannon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Cannon practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.